dream big and shine on !

Tuesday 18 February 2014

life screening and i would screaming

so hectic weeks, so typical law student meehhh
overall,
i should be gratitude over what i have today.
yeah Thanks Allah for everything.
but the one that i worry the most is about on my future.....to further studies in degree level
it always become my nightmare for the very night in this second year.
i have to consider so many things as it leads to overthinking i guess.
people may talk " why should you be worry? keep calm and do the best"
indeed, it truly true and down on earth
i should then not sticking around on the ground
i need to up in a 'space' too
for me, i need to set up another plans such B and C plans instead
just in case if i could not achieve what i dream for.
lately *perhaps on my first year* i started to love my course which is studying law
i love it with my wholly heart. somehow i can't deny it.
it is slowly become of my another half , a part of me
so that i reallly wish that i'll be able to continue study in legal course.
PRAY FOR ME dear readers, i need it the most 
Alhamdulillah so far my result *CGPA* shown a hope
yes, positive reflection.
my biggest problem is in matter of MUET. its hard for me to achieve at least band 4
to make me qualified in law's degree. ahhhh. poor me
actually, i intended to study in UKM as there are too many advantages
besides, law studies in UKM is so conducive and fits me well perhaps
heeee, there's another reasons that i thinks i'll not to disclose it, not integral at all yaaw

i should stop here . having a nap maybe the best thing in the world as i didn't have it enough currently
so goodbye and thanks for reading besides lending your eyes :)
take care everybody, stay bless
here's my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta