dream big and shine on !

Tuesday 27 January 2015

the brand new me

Assalamualaikum

lately i'm being so emotional lahhh, really can't control myself and so sorry for my harsh words that had been uttered. i know there's somebody out there who might be hurts by my words indeed. believe me, anger had spoken on behalf of me. now i'm calming myself and ain't let my emotion exaggerated till becoming not who i really am, all out of the world. nonetheless thanks for those who stays with me even at my worst, thousand of thanks for the advise and ideas for me to take this journey to another days ahead. i really appreciate persons who remain stay no matter what, even i hurts them very well.

for the mean time, am kinds of 'redha' for what had been in which makes my world completely in topsy turvy. my mom ever said that when we're just accepting the hard times passed that hit our faces, then Allah will substitutes it with even more better than before. just don't mind, stop thinking about 'what if' 'what if' thingy and move on to the next chapter, come out with solutions is the best by the way.

yeahhh, rock on nik because the boiling water either soften the potato or harden the egg. same goes to when hard situation hits you, either make you weak or strengthen you as wholly. i choose this bad things that happened to strengthen me from my innermost, all out and affecting my attitude. believing in myself that i could build a castle out of all the bricks of failure.

leads a positive life and spread the positive vibe



No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta