dream big and shine on !

Saturday 28 February 2015

i'm sorry and i mean it

Assalamualaikum


tcr yanti i'm so sorry for what had been happening. this misunderstanding was going too far, somehow, maybe i'm letting u down by my bad behavior. frankly speaking, i'm not the one who divulges that info to others. beforehand, i did Facebook it, about ur trip in which merely a status without any details then the next day i already took it down as i knows that u dislike ur privacy goes viral or been told or something like that, assuring that others didn't know about ur trip unless smarian. that's it. i'm not making a fuss about it. i'm respecting ur space, ur pivacy and i'm respecting that u dislike the idea of disclosing everything. i don't know how another teacher knowing all of this thing, because among my facebook's friends, none is teacher from another school. i don't know anyone else. meanwhile, i have been friend with smkpj's teachers but i didn't meet them for this period. besides, i really didn't go out or met anyone. there's no way that i've told them. believe me that i'm not telling everybody about ur matters. pertaining to the smar's blog, i'm doesn't even know about the existence of that particular blog until i had seen that on facebook lately so i guess there are lots of people that might visited it right before me. apart from that, regarding to my negative thinking, i'm sorry for misunderstanding u for this while, yes i am a negative thinker, i'm never learn anything, but believe me, those negativities keeps me apart from my ego, or being over confident that i'm haven't hurt someone or mess up everything. it is true what u said before, if i wanna make my life at ease, i need to be positive so that's how we learn, always learn. i guess i never learn at all, i'm full of negativity tcr, i couldn't make it. i hate that as part of my weakness. i know that i'm a bit of overreaction over u texts, but i should say it long before, that i'm always bothering u and maybe make u annoyed with me. again, sorry for the negative mind. i ever thought u were getting annoyed by the day, like i'm constantly annoying u. thus, it leads me to think that u slowly hate me that i'm snooping into ur business. i can feel that u haven't trusted me ever since. i'm sorry for turns everything into a muddle. after all, life must go on, and i'm truly sorry for anything that i've done from back then. i'm full of flaws, in shaa Allah i will change myself to a better person from now on, or at least should be an optimist, i won't prolong my weakness all over again or fool around like before. thank you from the bottom of my heart for spattered ur inspire words, it was simple yet profound.

i'm sorry for making things hard
i'm sorry for passing difficulties instead of extending love




p/s: don't worry, no one knows about this blog too
pp/s: i love u tcr, forgive me
ppp/s: am i being paranoid ?
pppp/s: tcr comel la mse tcr cakap "tcr dh beli sweater snow, kasut snow" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta