dream big and shine on !

Monday 22 April 2013

dean list dan senyuman yang manis

Assalamualaikum
hai peeps
22 April 2013
maybe a best day for me
plus yesterday just my birthday 
it also can consider as best birthday gift for me
praise be upon Allah
who Most Powerful
because of His powerful , this 2nd semester i got dean list
thousands of Alhamdulillah
i got more than i ever dream 
3.72 > its not easy to get this pointer
but this is Allah faith and plans
He gave me this success 
to boost up my spirit and strength 
in my life's journey

in shaa Allah 
i'll keep it up and improve to be a best 
i want to express my gratitude towards my family 
my friends , my lecturer and also my teachers
whose had been encourage me and give their manual strength 
thanks all 
heres my heart <3

* thank you Allah *
dengan berani matinya gua letak screenshot result gua 


No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta