dream big and shine on !

Friday 26 April 2013

because she is teacher Yanti

hi there!
tajuk tu macam mengancam je kan


where should i begin???? hokayyy. lately, my friends always keep questioning me on "why do you like teacher yanti so much?" "what she had did to you?" "why nik" "why nik" and there goes a big question mark on their forehead. so dear peeps, i write these down, clarify and untangled you from what had haunted you all these day. first of all, she is my teacher ever since i'm sat in my form 1. she's started her teaching along as my batch sat for our first year in secondary school on 2007. back then, she taught BM in my class. when i was form 3, she taught English. due of my naughtiness, i always been scolded by her. i still remember how she beat my friends and i when i was in form 2 because we didn't go to study. she beat us with her log book that of course 'tebal' and for sure remarkable till 'berbirat' weeehhh. haha, silly me and i know i screwed up. 

then there were too much on that 'drama'. yeah i ought to admit that back then, i was soooo 'bengong' with my bad attitude, pemalas, and ihewgfuesbvhdsavnasdnvdjkjkdvndjfjabfjknafadjksfi manner. so i bet mostly teachers gonna hate me for who i am. am been imposed with fine by teachers often. i was a wrecked person. 
*drama= sesi kena marah, kena denda dsb. 


but slowly, i realized that upon of all of the 'bad things' for me actually something to keep me realize from my 'sweet dream', that won't let me immerse in my fantasy thus would broke me inside out. Alhamdulillah, the 'fine', the 'scold', the 'sarcastic' advise are turns me to be 'someone', to be honest, i am being more responsible upon myself, more hardworking perhaps hahaha and i love myself for what i am now. Actually, that was teacher Yanti that gave a huge impact in my life, she had brought me up even without she realize it. i thought that was on my form 4 whereas i opened my eyes and my mind to look further, i wanna changes myself to be a better person. 

and i don't know, how i could found myself in another places

i just........don't even know.

perhaps, that's was a kick starts for something, Allah's blessing 

hmmm, i don't know what else i have to tell about. 

*i want to shout thank you for everything*
teacher Yanti ever said that i'm the student that keep in her remembrance and also she keep praying for my successful and happiness



lots of love,
little me

No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta