dream big and shine on !

Monday 8 April 2013

little me

Assalamualaikum , hi peeps !
long time didn't wrote something on this blog
i'm quite busy actually 
as there are much troublesome and some kind of examination as well
and now i'd passed a final exam 
so refreshing now 
lately ,
i'm feel so a gigantic hectic my day
i don't know why
maybe as i'm always in the stressful mood
yeah yeah
as a law student i should feel like that
now , i do missing to participate in lecture
to go to the class as well
to studying in the midnight
to finish up all of the assignment and tutorial
yeah , i already miss it damn much !

but i'm also terrified 
for what ?
i'm scared for my result 
i'm afraid if i didn't get a flying colors 
nonetheless i'm scare if i fail in certain subject
ya Allah ,
please let me excellent and do not let me fail
i don't even want to repeat any subject
In shaa Allah ,
Allah always with us
He hear our pray
as Muslim 
i need to be strong
and keep moving forward
as i know that Allah always with me 
in this while
i want to say Alhamdulillah
and Thank You Allah
for all that Allah had gave to me

"la tahzan , innallahu ma'ana"
don't be sad , Allah with us

No comments:

Post a Comment

zikrullah pada Maha Pencipta